While still in the middle of my journey into film post-production, over the years I developed knowledge and experience (and gathered some tools) to navigate this industry. My editorial offering is best suited for small independent productions, but I also am eager to put my skills to use in assistant editing (offline or online) as I enjoy the organizational and technical components as much as the story!
Feel free to contact me for availability, rates and/or my resume.
What I can do from my suite in the Annex (at walking distance from the ROM and the UofT campus):
- Dailies processing/assistant editing duties
- Offline picture editing with the platform of your choice: Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X, Final Cut Pro 7
- Titling and basic motion graphics on Adobe After Effects
- Voice over recording
- Online editing/conforming on Da Vinci Resolve
- Frame.io for remote content review
All the software platforms run on Apple Mac Pro machines spec’d for compatibility and smooth performance. AJA and Blackmagic Design hardware provide client preview to a 1080p, 24” broadcast-quality monitor.
In addition to the above, I have developed a network of professionals who can provide sound editing, mixing, VFX and colour grading services, at rates suitable for indie productions.