While still in the middle of my journey into film post-production, over the years I developed knowledge and experience to navigate this industry. My editorial offering is best suited for small independent productions, but I also am eager to put my skills to use as an assistant editor or in online editorial as I enjoy the organizational and technical components as much as the story!
Feel free to contact me for availability, rates and/or my resume.
What I can do from my suite in the Annex (at walking distance from the ROM and the UofT campus):
- Dailies processing/assistant editing duties
- Offline picture editing with the platform of your choice: Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X, Final Cut Pro 7
- Titling and basic motion graphics on Adobe After Effects
- Voice over recording
- On-line editing/conforming on Da Vinci Resolve
- Frame.io for remote content review
All the software platforms run on Apple machines (MacPro and M1-Ultra Mac Studio) with high-performance network storage. AJA and Blackmagic Design hardware provide 1080p client preview to broadcast-quality displays.
In addition to the above, I have developed a network of professionals who can provide sound editing, mixing, VFX and colour grading services, at rates suitable for indie productions.